Rachael Ray has always been one of the reigning queens of celebrity chef television.
Her latest cookbook, Week in a Day, is filled with dozens of recipes taken from her popular Food Network television show with the same name.
With the abundance of faux meats and cheeses and egg substitutes out there, it’s easy to veganize or vegify almost any recipe.
A blogger from Babble has done just that with a dish from Ray’s Week in a Day, Spicy Roasted-Tomato Marinara with Spaghetti Squash.
Leaving out the anchovy fillets, replacing the chicken stock with vegetable and omitting the Parmesan cheese are three easy steps that yield an entree you can prepare ahead of time and eat later for your convenience.
Dishes like the spaghetti squash are one of Ray’s favorite to make during the colder months, as she said in an interview with the site.
“This time of year, it’s any of the baked pastas. But also soups and stews. It’s hard to pick a favorite!”
Get the adaptations from Ray’s dish and tips for preparing meals ahead of time at Babble.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro