Christmas dinners are equally about the smells as they are the tastes.
There’s nothing more pleasant than a kitchen filled with vegan aromas like dairy and egg-free desserts, a medley of vegetables enhanced with olive oil and spices and a well-seasoned plant-based protein dish.
Carla Hall must be just as fond of Christmas smells as she is the flavors, and she’s put together her own version of a potpourri to freshen up your household for the holidays.
Artificial air fresheners are often made with chemicals that are bad for the environment and our bodies, especially if they come in an aerosol can.
Even the more “natural” blends can contain preservatives to extend shelf life.
Hall’s potpourri is made with ingredients you probably already have in your cabinet this time of the year like cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Combine these with fresh fruit slices and the friends and family may be tempted sip on this instead of the vegan eggnog you bought at the natural foods store.
Grab the recipe for Christmas Potpourri from The Chew co-host here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro