Can one celebrity inspire another to go veg?
Yes, but it may be harder to teach them to do it in a healthy manner.
Unfortunately, the three veggie pizzas a day diet isn’t the best for most metabolisms, even if there’s no meat on them.
“I tried to be vegetarian for a year and I gained a lot of weight because I said, ‘You know what? I’m going to replace all meat with pizza.’ And I gained so much weight.”
But taking the advice of one of the more prominent vegetarian voices in Hollywood has at least exposed him to the lifestyle.
Maybe next time, he’ll be a bit smarter about it.
“I was listening to the radio and James Cromwell was on the radio… and he was explaining why you should be a vegetarian, the philosophical and ethical reasons and environmental reasons, and the second he was done talking, I couldn’t eat meat for a year, and then I just got so bored of leaves, but I’ll probably do it again at some point.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro