Richard Linklater has made news for his Oscar-nominated film about an adolescent’s 12 years of life in Texas, Boyhood.
The critics will soon give accolades to a spin-off that follows the director through his last three decades of eating vegetarian, Veghood.
In a short video for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Linklater can be seen throughout the years discussing what a plant-based diet has done for him and animals.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro