Christmas dinners are equally about the smells as they are the tastes.
There’s nothing more pleasant than a kitchen filled with vegan aromas like dairy and egg-free desserts, a medley of vegetables enhanced with olive oil and spices and a well-seasoned plant-based protein dish.
Carla Hall must be just as fond of Christmas smells as she is the flavors, and she’s put together her own version of a potpourri to freshen up your household for the holidays.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro