It’s hard to believe that Alicia Silverstone is already working on her third cookbook!
The actress spoke with the Humane Society about her most recent work, The Kind Mama, a collection of advice, recipes and support stories for mothers and mothers-to-be who want a plant-based baby from day one in utero.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro