Mayim Bialik and several other celebrities have shared how they plan to celebrate Earth Day.
Like other vegetarians and vegans, Bialik contributes to the health of the Earth 365 days a year.
“Being vegan, it’s sort of a tribute to the planet that we make all the time,” said the author of Mayim’s Vegan Table.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro