“I have been vegetarian for about 10 years now. With pregnancy, I am definitely going more on the vegetarian side, but as soon as I am not pregnant anymore I will go back to being vegan. I don’t think I am craving anything too crazy. I try to keep it as healthy as possible and try to take care of myself.”
—Carrie Underwood to Yahoo Beauty. The country music star recently showed what a plant-based diet can do for a woman with child as she performed on TODAY looking lovelier than ever in a long-sleeve cranberry dress and stiletto, lace-up heels.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro