“Every time we sit down to eat, we have a choice. By choosing more meat-free meals, we’re saying ‘yes’ to better health, ‘yes’ to a better environment, and ‘yes’ to better treatment of animals.”
—Kate Mara, actress from House of Cards, in a promo video for Meatless Mondays for the the Humane Society of the United States. Mara can be seen in the animal welfare organization’s All Animals May/June 2015 magazine discussing life growing up on a farm with animals and pets, and the decision that led her to eliminate all animal products from her diet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills