There’s nothing more complimenting that being told you’re admired for something somebody else can’t stand.
Gallagher told the rock music magazine that although he appreciates Morrissey’s passion, he wants nothing to f*cking do with it.
“He really fuckin’ believes in the vegetarian thing,” Gallagher said.
“But I like people like Morrissey who feel passionate enough to do that, but it’s not something I can be fuckin’ bothered about.”
The musician behind Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds collaborated with Morrissey for the song “Riverman,” from the band’s latest album Chasing Yesterday.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools