The star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth and founder of the fashion PR company, People’s Revoltuion, has published a new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere, which slams the industry that brutally traps, raises and kills animals for the skin so others can make a fashion statement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- “Trisha’s Table” Has A Few Vegetarian Dishes On It
- ABC Reveals Plans For “Vegan-ish” Series About Vegan Family Life
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”