With so many advancements in warm, winter-wear technology and good looking faux furs out there, why would a designer use the real thing?
It’s something that boggles the mind of vegetarian actress Alyssa Milano.
“I’m not sure I understand, how in this day & age, some designers still use real fur in their collections,” Milano wrote on her Twitter account. “I mean, really?”
As a fashion designer herself, Milano knows how to be both chic and cruel-free.
She has a line of women’s sportswear called Fandalia that features tops, hoodies, jackets and pants with logos and designs that show support for major NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA sports teams.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP