The star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth and founder of the fashion PR company, People’s Revoltuion, has published a new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere, which slams the industry that brutally traps, raises and kills animals for the skin so others can make a fashion statement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Tal Ronnen Brings LA Restaurant To Everyone In “Crossroads” Cookbook
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)