Elisabetta Canalis says the best time to get naked is in front of the camera for animal rights.
We can’t agree, and when millions of men see the final product of the ad shoot, they’ll probably agree too.
The girlfriend of actor George Clooney is seen in a few sneak peek photos of her anti-fur advertisement for PETA, where she is posing in front of a blue background wearing nothing more than compassion.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”