The star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth and founder of the fashion PR company, People’s Revoltuion, has published a new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere, which slams the industry that brutally traps, raises and kills animals for the skin so others can make a fashion statement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season