The star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth and founder of the fashion PR company, People’s Revoltuion, has published a new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere, which slams the industry that brutally traps, raises and kills animals for the skin so others can make a fashion statement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)