Elisabetta Canalis says the best time to get naked is in front of the camera for animal rights.
We can’t agree, and when millions of men see the final product of the ad shoot, they’ll probably agree too.
The girlfriend of actor George Clooney is seen in a few sneak peek photos of her anti-fur advertisement for PETA, where she is posing in front of a blue background wearing nothing more than compassion.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ke$ha Humane Society Street Dog Ebay Auction
- Ron Jeremy Not Into Animal Sex At University Research Facilities
- Willie Nelson Cancels SeaWorld Show (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award