Elisabetta Canalis says the best time to get naked is in front of the camera for animal rights.
We can’t agree, and when millions of men see the final product of the ad shoot, they’ll probably agree too.
The girlfriend of actor George Clooney is seen in a few sneak peek photos of her anti-fur advertisement for PETA, where she is posing in front of a blue background wearing nothing more than compassion.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese