The star of Bravo’s Kell on Earth and founder of the fashion PR company, People’s Revoltuion, has published a new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere, which slams the industry that brutally traps, raises and kills animals for the skin so others can make a fashion statement.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- “Trisha’s Table” Has A Few Vegetarian Dishes On It