Elisabetta Canalis says the best time to get naked is in front of the camera for animal rights.
We can’t agree, and when millions of men see the final product of the ad shoot, they’ll probably agree too.
The girlfriend of actor George Clooney is seen in a few sneak peek photos of her anti-fur advertisement for PETA, where she is posing in front of a blue background wearing nothing more than compassion.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”