Amar’e Stoudemire has made a slam dunk in the kitchen with the help of professional chef Maxcel Hardy III in a new cookbook they developed together, Cooking with Amar’e.
The New York Knicks player who take an interest in vegan foods to help cleanse his system during the season, has included several plant-based recipes in the collection of 100, including one using tofu as the protein in chili.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous