Daniella Monet is helping students in the Houston Independent School District kick off a brand new Meatless Monday campaign.
The actress visited Gregory Lincoln Education Center to celebrate “Lean & Green Day.”
Known for her role as Trina Vega on Nickelodeon’s Victorious, Monet ate lunch with students, toured the school’s garden and spoke during one of its culinary classes about the benefits of plant-based meals.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces