“My mom was vegetarian my whole life and still is. So we ate a lot of vegetarian meals growing up. So maybe that’s the key. More plant-based meals.”
—Liam Hemsworth, in an interview with Vanity Fair. The star was asked how he got his great looks and charm to land roles such as the one in Toronto Film Festival’s The Dressmaker. Look out, Dr. Spock. Hemsworth next project may include a parenting book that emphasizes champion veggie diets for kids!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro