If vegetarian cooking isn’t a talent to showcase during the Miss USA competition, it should be.
Miss Tennessee USA Kristy Landers Niedenfuer will be competing in the 63rd annual Miss USA 2014 Pageant next month at the Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Niedenfuer is a longtime vegetarian who supports several charities, including the Humane Society of the United States.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”