Yotam Ottolenghi, food writer for The Guardian and author of a previous cookbook that put the spotlight on vegetables, has written an encore to Plenty.
Plenty More features more than 150 recipes that are organized by cooking method.
A second cookbook devoted entirely to vegetarian eating is not bad for someone who would have never considered including even one plant-based recipe in his regular columns if his Guardian editor had not suggested it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable