Richard Linklater has made news for his Oscar-nominated film about an adolescent’s 12 years of life in Texas, Boyhood.
The critics will soon give accolades to a spin-off that follows the director through his last three decades of eating vegetarian, Veghood.
In a short video for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Linklater can be seen throughout the years discussing what a plant-based diet has done for him and animals.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad