Bill Clinton was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live when one of the most popular interview topics surrounding the former president came up.
Kimmel asked Clinton about his vegan diet and what he missed most about it.
“One of the few things I miss about this diet is I loved having hard cheese,” Clinton said.
“I liked hard cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese — I miss that.”
When asked what he missed more, hard cheese or being POTUS, Clinton responded with the obvious.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet