Samantha Barks may be known for her roles in I’d Do Anything and Les Misérables, but an advertisement for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has her living the life of a fish in order to get the message out about animal welfare.
The vegetarian actress wants fans to know how fish feel when they’re being caught for food.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry