Jason Mraz knows how to get the creative juices flowing.
In an interview with FUSE, the “I’m Yours” singer sat down and discussed one of his favorite spots for generating music.
His retreat is a combination of good organic food, nature and even a few animals here and there.
If you get a lot of work done, that’s great.
If not, at least you’re left with a full belly in the atmosphere of fantastic people.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)