Jennifer Widerstrom from NBC’s Biggest Loser is teaching fitness by practicing what she preaches.
A former American Gladiators star, she’s known for her ripped physique and athletic skills. But she’s recently experienced an enlightenment that’s made her think as much about what she’s lifting with her fork as what she’s lifting on the barbell.
“I try to eat more green stuff now. I’d be really good and then be really bad. Now I’m more consistent. Like for lunch today, I’m going to get a vegetarian wrap with lettuce, where before I would have gotten a fried chicken sandwich and fries … because that’s the way I feel today,” she says.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)