Although she was once awarded the title for one of the worst cookbooks for health from the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Trisha Yearwood has come a long way since her less healthy days of Home Cooking.
Her latest cookbook, Trisha’s Table, not only exemplifies what she calls the “80/20” rule of good/indulgence eating, it has several plant-based recipes she couldn’t resist sharing.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out