Over the years, Vegetarian Star has reported on lots of interesting news on celebrity moms, moms-to-be and vegetarian/vegan diets.
Many of them focus on celebrities who (sadly) give up plant-based diets during pregnancy due to insatiable cravings.
Here’s a story about an actress who might try vegan after giving birth.
Ali Larter posted her thoughts to Instagram on whether or not vegan food might bring back her pre-baby body.
Sounds promising, even though it was done over a very meaty and cheesy dish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals