Written by Vegetarian Star on Monday, June 29th, 2015 in Food & Drink.
Heather Mills knows a thing or two about vegan cooking.
She’s been running a vegan restaurant in the UK for the past five years and has been an outspoken advocate for the lifestyle in the media.
Eating gourment vegan is easy to do at VBites, but what about those days when there’s no wait staff (or even a heat source, for that matter)?
Not to worry, Mills has shared a few tips for how to keep up the diet during the most inconvenient of times.
If you follow Mills’ advice, you’ll plan ahead, make nutrient-dense food and never forget the dessert.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)