Kate Middleton has received an animal-friendly gift from People from the Ethical Treatment of Animals just days before her expected due date.
The group sent her a faux sheepskin blanket as a baby shower gift and explained in a note that while regular sheepskin blankets given to babies involve animal cruelty, their faux blanket and toy keeps both babies and animals happy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program