The actress who is already a mother to a three-year old son named Henry was vocal about keeping a plant-based diet during her first pregnancy and has continued to discuss how she incorporates lessons about the vegan lifestyle with her first born.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro