If you’re a regular Whole Foods customer, this video made by Prius driving DJDave with Fog and Smog may bring back some pleasant and not so pleasant memories.
A self-professed rapper and consumer of natural, organic fare proclaims, “It’s gettin’ real in the Whole Foods parking lot,” as he discusses the difficulties shoppers in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area might encounter while trying to shop.
Lack of parking spaces, activists at the front doors getting ready to pounce on you for a signature and the disappointment of paying “80 bucks for six things” are included in the drama.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools