Theoretical physicist Brian Greene has been making the rounds in the pop culture world promoting his latest book, The Hidden Reality, which discusses the possibility of alternate universes and parallel dimensions.
Stephen Colbert recently took a jab at Greene and Taco Bell when he hosted Greene on “The Colbert Report” and asked him if there was a universe where Taco Bell actually served real beef.
Greene, a vegan, who’s also served as science consultant for Hollywood, used his vegan lifestyle to sarcastically respond to Colbert and now, he’s using non-dairy cheese to explain his theory of multiple universes.
Greene’s work is sometimes called string theory. Is this string cheese theory?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous