Theoretical physicist Brian Greene has been making the rounds in the pop culture world promoting his latest book, The Hidden Reality, which discusses the possibility of alternate universes and parallel dimensions.
Stephen Colbert recently took a jab at Greene and Taco Bell when he hosted Greene on “The Colbert Report” and asked him if there was a universe where Taco Bell actually served real beef.
Greene, a vegan, who’s also served as science consultant for Hollywood, used his vegan lifestyle to sarcastically respond to Colbert and now, he’s using non-dairy cheese to explain his theory of multiple universes.
Greene’s work is sometimes called string theory. Is this string cheese theory?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore