Anne Hathaway is probably one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood and adored by both men and women. And let’s face it; she has that wholesome appearance to her-how much deviance could a diary writing Princess get into?
She’s been known for awhile as one of those flexitarians-people who have on again, off again relationships with eating meat. After the breakup of her convicted charity frauding ex-boyfriend, Raffaello Follieri, she’s back on again with vegetarianism.
On a recent “David Letterman Show”, she said she’s quit smoking and eating meat and fish.
‘When I was quitting smoking I thought ‘Ok this is probably a good time to make some changes’, so I quit drinking and I quit meat and fish – and fun,’” she said.
She also mentioned that she is “vaguely vegan.”
We’re not sure how “vague” her veganess is, but maybe she’s the new female Tobey Maguire.
via Daily Mail
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Viola Davis Wants Rhode Island To Help Elephants In Circuses
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)