Written by Vegetarian Star on July 24th, 2008 in Actors.
Tobey Maguire once spoke to Parade Magazine about being many things, including a gambler, an art collector, and a vegetarian who’s almost vegan:
“Actually, I’m close to being a vegan, but I’m not one, technically. I don’t eat eggs, or nearly any dairy—no cheese or milk. I do eat honey, and a piece of milk chocolate here and there…. It’s never really been that hard for me. I’ve never had any desire to eat meat. In fact, when I was a kid I would have a really difficult time eating meat at all. It had to be the perfect bite, with no fat or gristle or bone or anything like that.”
Read the rest of what Spiderman had to say here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Jared Leto Posts Vegan Pancake Demo On Instagram (Video)
- Jared Leto Celebrates Oscar Nomination With Vegan Pancakes
- Judd Apatow Went Vegetarian For One Year Thanks To James Cromwell
- Jon Bernthal Of “Mob City” Does Humane Society PSA