Written by Vegetarian Star on July 24th, 2008 in Actors.
Tobey Maguire once spoke to Parade Magazine about being many things, including a gambler, an art collector, and a vegetarian who’s almost vegan:
“Actually, I’m close to being a vegan, but I’m not one, technically. I don’t eat eggs, or nearly any dairy—no cheese or milk. I do eat honey, and a piece of milk chocolate here and there…. It’s never really been that hard for me. I’ve never had any desire to eat meat. In fact, when I was a kid I would have a really difficult time eating meat at all. It had to be the perfect bite, with no fat or gristle or bone or anything like that.”
Read the rest of what Spiderman had to say here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Peter Sarsgaard Wonders Where The Meat Eating Actors Are
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Jared Leto Ellen Page Voted PETA Sexiest Vegetarians