Boo, boo, and triple boo!
During a premier of Valentino: The Last Emperor, Anne explained that her clothing wasn’t fitting as well as usual, due to her burger splurge.
“I’ve been enjoying a couple of post-Oscar burgers. So I didn’t fit into a lot of the vintage stuff. I wanted to wear something that was a little bit more forgiving.”
While we’re hoping that Anne meant she was stuffing her face with veggie burgers, that’s probably not the case.
And just when we thought Anne had broken up with meat for good.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–”Cutthroat Kitchen” Vegan Ginger Snaps