Boo, boo, and triple boo!
During a premier of Valentino: The Last Emperor, Anne explained that her clothing wasn’t fitting as well as usual, due to her burger splurge.
“I’ve been enjoying a couple of post-Oscar burgers. So I didn’t fit into a lot of the vintage stuff. I wanted to wear something that was a little bit more forgiving.”
While we’re hoping that Anne meant she was stuffing her face with veggie burgers, that’s probably not the case.
And just when we thought Anne had broken up with meat for good.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet