Boo, boo, and triple boo!
During a premier of Valentino: The Last Emperor, Anne explained that her clothing wasn’t fitting as well as usual, due to her burger splurge.
“I’ve been enjoying a couple of post-Oscar burgers. So I didn’t fit into a lot of the vintage stuff. I wanted to wear something that was a little bit more forgiving.”
While we’re hoping that Anne meant she was stuffing her face with veggie burgers, that’s probably not the case.
And just when we thought Anne had broken up with meat for good.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World