Boo, boo, and triple boo!
During a premier of Valentino: The Last Emperor, Anne explained that her clothing wasn’t fitting as well as usual, due to her burger splurge.
“I’ve been enjoying a couple of post-Oscar burgers. So I didn’t fit into a lot of the vintage stuff. I wanted to wear something that was a little bit more forgiving.”
While we’re hoping that Anne meant she was stuffing her face with veggie burgers, that’s probably not the case.
And just when we thought Anne had broken up with meat for good.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese