Deen’s family has gathered around for a surprise intervention to help her recover from her butter addiction.
Deen’s butter addiction hasn’t just affected her life–it’s caused serious health problems for those near and dear to her.
Apparently, one of her sons has developed urinary problems from years of overeating the fatty, cholesterol-filled spread.
Watch the video to learn what his medical condition is.
It’s recommended that people consume no more than 200 milligrams of cholesterol a day and just one tablespoon of butter provides 33 of those grams! Vegan butters like Earth Balance, on the other hand, usually don’t contain any cholesterol and instead provide you with good polyunsaturated fats that promote healthy cholesterol levels.
And with a vegan butter, you’ll never have to worry about whether or not your addiction is fueling cruelty to cows.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option