If you recognized the name Mimi Kirk, you’re probably also filling up with jealousy at the moment. Kirk won PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian over 50 award a few years ago. And she is definitely into her golden years.
The 70-something lady who possess supermodel looks and an even better than supermodel figure has just penned her first book, Live Raw.
Kirk can’t promise we’ll all look as good as she does when we hit seven decades, but she does give 120 of her best secrets for feeling great at whatever age in the form of raw, vegan recipes like Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Basil Pesto, Pomodoro Lasagna and even desserts like Lemony Cheesecake.
Kirk also lists the basic foods needed to begin a raw diet and offers advice on detox.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro