Tim Gunn, fashion guru and consultant on Project Runway, has published a book on the history of fashion–both history you’d like to remember and that you’d rather forget.
Who’s up for forgetting tie-dye? Everyone should be up for forgetting fur as Gunn says it belongs in the “dustbin of history.”
Tim Gunn’s Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet devotes almost an entire chapter to the atrocities of the industry.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Tal Ronnen Brings LA Restaurant To Everyone In “Crossroads” Cookbook