“I’m also not a great fan of faux fur that looks real — I’d much rather have it look fake.”
Sounds like looking through the archives of Fur Real or Fur Fake would be painful for Tim–even when the fur is completely synthetic.
What’s your take on faux fur?
Does knowing the source is synthetic make it easier on the eyes?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)