On the 4th day of Christmas, my Ellen gave to me, a Matt & Nat bag that was cruelty-free.
Wow! We should be recording Bing Cosby classics.
Vegan talk show host, Ellen DeGeneres, celebrated the holidays this year by featuring a segment on her show called “12 Days of Giveaways,” where she gave the audience several presents such as a Blu-Ray disc player, espresso machines, and a vegan bag from Matt & Nat, the company with bags named after vegetarian actress Jorja Fox.
Watch the video below where she jokes that a video tape has been released of her in a “private moment,” before she makes the big announcement of what’s being given away that day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle