Several celebrities have partaken in a funny PSA for Farm Sanctuary’s What Did You Do? campaign meant to raise awareness on the cruelty of factory farming and teach consumers how they can make a difference.
Russell Simmons, Shannon Elizabeth, Fred Willard and Ashlan Gorse play enthusiastic PR folks in a conference who are trying to pitch their ideas to help people understand just how much life on some of these farms suck for animals.
“I get that you don’t want to shock people but the reality is shocking,” Simmons says.
Some suggested ideas to get the shocking point across include “Celebrity Pictionary,” that illustrates how chickens get their beaks cut off. However, that idea is deemed “over the top.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child