Shannon Elizabeth looks great in anything but animal skins, but the vegan and animal rights activist may still need a little help when it comes to coordinating her faux leather and organic fabric outfits.
That’s where the Stacy and Clinton of What Not To Wear come in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th