Zooey Deschanel is desperately in need of tomato soup in a new commercial for the iPhone 4S/Siri.
Being the celebrity diva she is, she’s not just looking for a place that will serve it to her, but deliver it to her doorstop, as she’s unwilling to put on shoes for the rainy afternoon.
Have no fear, the new iPhone 4S/Siri is capable of letting her know which restaurants in the LA area deliver tomato soup. And we’re tickled pink that one of them is incredibly vegan friendly.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro