Tiffani Thiessen has a new Cooking Channel show, Dinner at Tiffani’s, which features the actress known well for the late 90s/early 80s teenage series Saved By the Bell.
Dinner at Tiffani’s is not likely to be too vegetarian–from the looks of her website she’s cooking all the meaty items she craved during her first pregnancy that made her give up vegetarianism.
But she did stop by TODAY to demonstrate a couple of recipes she considers comfort food, including her Homemade Roasted Tomato Soup.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet