House of Cards actress Kate Mara and several other celebrities attended a press conference with members of the Humane Society of the United States in celebration of the implementation of one of the largest animal protection laws in the nation.
California’s Proposition 2 took effect January 1, 2015.
It requires farmers to give crated animals such as breeding pigs and egg-laying hens enough room to comfortably move around.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)