Alicia Silverstone has always lent her voice to events that promote healthy living and she’ll be hosting the Seed Food and Wine Festival’s Vedge dinner with Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby Friday, October 17 at the Tongue & Cheek in South Beach.
The actress spoke with Miami New Times about her latest book, The Kind Mama, and some of the misconceptions people may have about raising vegan children.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015