Ashley Bell traveled to Cambodia to film Love and Bananas, a documentary about the plight of Asian elephants in captivity.
The country has its share of issues that adversely affect elephants and other animals in the wild, from circuses and zoos with poor welfare standards to deforestation.
But there is much being done to combat these problems. The Cambodian Wildlife Sanctuary that provides a home for rescued elephants and alternative jobs for loggers are being drafted.
And Cambodia’s culinary experience is a beautiful one in itself, especially when it comes to the fresh produce.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Viola Davis Wants Rhode Island To Help Elephants In Circuses