Lea Michele has a book out, Brunette Ambition.
The contents give fans a glimpse into the actress’ life from early childhood through her Glee years.
A big part of Lea’s life is vegetarian food, and along with interesting chapters like her friendship with Glee star and fellow Spring Awakening cast member Jonathan Groff, you’ll find some of her favorite meat-free recipes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”