Glee star Lea Michele has written to New York governor Andrew Cuomo, asking that he pass legislation designed to regulate the puppy mill industry.
Bill A.740a / S.3753a would set forth standards for the breeders and determine what conditions could be considered legal and illegal.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)
- Beyonce Dancers “Yonce” Girls Whip Up Vegan Red Thai Chili (Video)