Emily Deschanel and her husband are celebrating their son’s third birthday with a vegan party!
“[Henry] turns 3. We’re going to have a little party for him, trying not to overwhelm him too much,” Deschanel told PEOPLE at the Mercy For Animals 15th Anniversary Gala Friday night in West Hollywood.
Deschanel plans to serve vegan tacos for the toddler she describes as “99% vegan,” adding he occasionally eats eggs like his father, writer and actor David Hornsby.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad