Mandy Moore is lending her name to a campaign to encourage people to open their homes to shelter cats across the country.
Purina Cat Chow’s “Build Better Lives” program will support 50 shelters nationwide that focus on felines. It plans to donate $275,000 in products and money to these facilities dedicated to caring for cats.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”