Alicia Silverstone has always lent her voice to events that promote healthy living and she’ll be hosting the Seed Food and Wine Festival’s Vedge dinner with Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby Friday, October 17 at the Tongue & Cheek in South Beach.
The actress spoke with Miami New Times about her latest book, The Kind Mama, and some of the misconceptions people may have about raising vegan children.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight