Most know David Duchovny for his good looks and film roles, but many may not be aware that he’s also a pretty educated individual.
He holds a degree in English literature from Princeton and began a PhD in the same discipline at Yale.
Mr. Smarty Pants must know a thing or two about the meat and dairy industry as he’s created a satirical, but wise tale about a cow that decides to emigrate to India once she discovers the horrors of the factory farms in America.
Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale is the first novel from the X-Files and Californication actor.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)