“I don’t eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week, and I eat only vegetables and fruit, and I’ve lost total. … I was at my height about 305, now I’m down to 180, 185.”
–Al Sharpton, during an interview on The Wendy Williams Show. Just a quick reminder to Al and the rest of you pescatarians–fish is meat too. But congratulations to him for making a drastic change in his life for better health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)