“I don’t eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week, and I eat only vegetables and fruit, and I’ve lost total. … I was at my height about 305, now I’m down to 180, 185.”
–Al Sharpton, during an interview on The Wendy Williams Show. Just a quick reminder to Al and the rest of you pescatarians–fish is meat too. But congratulations to him for making a drastic change in his life for better health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”
- Anthony Bourdain On Animal Testing Kardashians And More