“I don’t eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week, and I eat only vegetables and fruit, and I’ve lost total. … I was at my height about 305, now I’m down to 180, 185.”
–Al Sharpton, during an interview on The Wendy Williams Show. Just a quick reminder to Al and the rest of you pescatarians–fish is meat too. But congratulations to him for making a drastic change in his life for better health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Vegetarian Chili Verde
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)