“I don’t eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week, and I eat only vegetables and fruit, and I’ve lost total. … I was at my height about 305, now I’m down to 180, 185.”
–Al Sharpton, during an interview on The Wendy Williams Show. Just a quick reminder to Al and the rest of you pescatarians–fish is meat too. But congratulations to him for making a drastic change in his life for better health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad