“I don’t eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week, and I eat only vegetables and fruit, and I’ve lost total. … I was at my height about 305, now I’m down to 180, 185.”
–Al Sharpton, during an interview on The Wendy Williams Show. Just a quick reminder to Al and the rest of you pescatarians–fish is meat too. But congratulations to him for making a drastic change in his life for better health.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”