The couple’s big day was reported to feature a three-course vegan dinner, including vegan dessert.
The Duchess’ dress for her 1937 wedding consisted of a “high-necked, long-sleeved crepe gown.” Stella revamped the original design to feature a lower neckline and a shorter hemline.
And, as always, the dress was made from eco and animal-friendly materials, keeping with the McCartney family vegetarian principles.
It is rumored that Shevell became vegetarian shortly after she started to date Paul in 2007.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet