The couple’s big day was reported to feature a three-course vegan dinner, including vegan dessert.
The Duchess’ dress for her 1937 wedding consisted of a “high-necked, long-sleeved crepe gown.” Stella revamped the original design to feature a lower neckline and a shorter hemline.
And, as always, the dress was made from eco and animal-friendly materials, keeping with the McCartney family vegetarian principles.
It is rumored that Shevell became vegetarian shortly after she started to date Paul in 2007.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad