The couple’s big day was reported to feature a three-course vegan dinner, including vegan dessert.
The Duchess’ dress for her 1937 wedding consisted of a “high-necked, long-sleeved crepe gown.” Stella revamped the original design to feature a lower neckline and a shorter hemline.
And, as always, the dress was made from eco and animal-friendly materials, keeping with the McCartney family vegetarian principles.
It is rumored that Shevell became vegetarian shortly after she started to date Paul in 2007.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”