With so many chefs making headlines for bad news lately, it’s refreshing to hear stories of those who are making a difference in the health of children and adults across the country and the world.
Food Tank has named its “Eleven Inspiring Sustainable Chefs” who’ve made it their mission to teach America where its food comes from, support the local farmer, and encourage better eating patterns.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro