It’s a sorrowful week for music lovers and vegans alike, as Prince, one of the greatest masters of funk, R & B, jazz, pop and a mixture of everything else, has passed.
The singer left the world at his famous home and recording studio, Paisley Park, in Chanhassen, Minnesota on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
He was 57.
Prince was known by many names including Jamie Starr, Alexander Nevermind, Joey Coco Prince, that symbol that was also called the “Love Symbol” and The Artist Formerly Known as Prince.
He was also known as a vegan.
So many influential people in the music industry have spoken on this shocking news, but producer L.A. Reid may have summed it up perfectly by noting that nothing like this was ever expected from someone apparently so healthy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)