Singer Prince was spotted at San Francisco’s Farmer Brown restaurant eating vegetable jambalaya.
The celebrity stalker, or, uh, the person who spotted him posted a picture of the text that was sent to someone else as the event took place.
“Actually…vegan. He is eatin veggie jambalaya.”
“Wow, that’s so tight. Jealous right now!”
Here’s the picture for the entire conversation.
If Prince got everything according to the menu, the veggie jambalaya comes with portobello mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots.
According to its website, Farmer Brown is a soul food restaurant, with an emphasis in supporting local, African-American farmers that produce organic and sustainable foods.
Apparently, it’s also where all the sexy MFs dine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools