Vegetarians need a symbol. Sure, you might find a circled “V” on food products meaning they’re veggie or vegan, but we need an official law which will denote items as lacto-ovo, vegan and so forth. Being vegetarian means you stand for a lot of things. Essentially, it’s the symbol good health, good food, animal rights and a healthy environment. Speaking of symbols, they’re are some darn hot celebrities associated with them.
Photos: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015