There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- “Trisha’s Table” Has A Few Vegetarian Dishes On It
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad