There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats