There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)