There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce