There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians