There’s still time to bid on several items worn by singer Ke$ha during her onstage performances.
The auction that ends today benefits the Humane Society of the United State’s Street Dog program.
Snag a pair of Christian Laboutin heels, a Morgan Shepherd shirt, a faux fur jacket, a faux leather jacket and the button down shirt worn in her “C’mon” video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys