New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was caught celebrating the not-so-art of competitive eating at the recent Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest.
His action of cheering on the consumption of over 60 hot dogs in a day and even stuffing his own face with one did not by any means undermine his strong stance on keeping New Yorkers healthy, as the New York Daily News mentions he, “did not wash it down with a big soda.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro