Sure, soda is scandalous–it’s full of high-fructose corn syrup, empty calories and preservatives–but how does it’s illicitness compare, ounce per ounce, with the same serving of marijuana?
Using glasses filled with both, ahem, “products,” Johnson and Stewart joke that the fine for a restaurant serving a tall glass of “Coke,” (the legal kind) would be greater than a glass of the illegal plant.
Is this Big Brother looking after New Yorkers or just another attempt to curtail choice and freedom?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro