“For your people, for your children and for the planet they will inherit–go meat-free one day.”
–Paul McCartney, taking his message of Meat-Free Mondays to the European Parliament.
He addressed an audience in Brussels to encourage the idea of skipping meat at least one day a week for the good of the planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)