“For your people, for your children and for the planet they will inherit–go meat-free one day.”
–Paul McCartney, taking his message of Meat-Free Mondays to the European Parliament.
He addressed an audience in Brussels to encourage the idea of skipping meat at least one day a week for the good of the planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass