“For your people, for your children and for the planet they will inherit–go meat-free one day.”
–Paul McCartney, taking his message of Meat-Free Mondays to the European Parliament.
He addressed an audience in Brussels to encourage the idea of skipping meat at least one day a week for the good of the planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)