Paul McCartney is encouraging schools in Britain to trade the bangers with veggie patties and mash.
A video was recorded by the vegetarian musician and posted to YouTube by his charity that promotes giving up meat once a week for the environment, MeatFreeMondays.
McCartney said students are more than open to the idea of vegetarian lunches.
“Younger people… (have said), ‘We really love this idea, because it gives us some way of helping to save our future, helping to save this planet and helping to avoid the catastrophes that climate change could cause’,” McCartney said.
The video, which premiered at The Sunday Times Festival of Education in London, can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)