Paul McCartney is encouraging schools in Britain to trade the bangers with veggie patties and mash.
A video was recorded by the vegetarian musician and posted to YouTube by his charity that promotes giving up meat once a week for the environment, MeatFreeMondays.
McCartney said students are more than open to the idea of vegetarian lunches.
“Younger people… (have said), ‘We really love this idea, because it gives us some way of helping to save our future, helping to save this planet and helping to avoid the catastrophes that climate change could cause’,” McCartney said.
The video, which premiered at The Sunday Times Festival of Education in London, can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet