Paul McCartney is encouraging schools in Britain to trade the bangers with veggie patties and mash.
A video was recorded by the vegetarian musician and posted to YouTube by his charity that promotes giving up meat once a week for the environment, MeatFreeMondays.
McCartney said students are more than open to the idea of vegetarian lunches.
“Younger people… (have said), ‘We really love this idea, because it gives us some way of helping to save our future, helping to save this planet and helping to avoid the catastrophes that climate change could cause’,” McCartney said.
The video, which premiered at The Sunday Times Festival of Education in London, can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians