Paul McCartney is encouraging schools in Britain to trade the bangers with veggie patties and mash.
A video was recorded by the vegetarian musician and posted to YouTube by his charity that promotes giving up meat once a week for the environment, MeatFreeMondays.
McCartney said students are more than open to the idea of vegetarian lunches.
“Younger people… (have said), ‘We really love this idea, because it gives us some way of helping to save our future, helping to save this planet and helping to avoid the catastrophes that climate change could cause’,” McCartney said.
The video, which premiered at The Sunday Times Festival of Education in London, can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Parade” Magazine Features Granola As Top 12 American Born
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Emily Deschanel And David Hornsby Take Baby To Vegan Crossroads
- Mayim Bialik On Vegans Breastfeeding
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder