And it sounds like Leona has Simon already eating tofu from the palm of her hand.
“Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He’s cool like that.”
Meanwhile, Leona is spreading the word about vegetarianism at work.
“I’ve banned meat from all photo shoots to the tour itself simply because I don’t support the meat industry.”
Simon’s mother, Julie Cowell, reports her son is getting serious with his girlfriend.
Julie told Britain’s Hello magazine, “I haven’t seen the ring yet, but I do believe they will get engaged. But if you’d asked me this three weeks ago, I would have said, ‘Absolutely not!”
Will there soon be a wedding with vegan cake after the ceremony?
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass