And it sounds like Leona has Simon already eating tofu from the palm of her hand.
“Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He’s cool like that.”
Meanwhile, Leona is spreading the word about vegetarianism at work.
“I’ve banned meat from all photo shoots to the tour itself simply because I don’t support the meat industry.”
Simon’s mother, Julie Cowell, reports her son is getting serious with his girlfriend.
Julie told Britain’s Hello magazine, “I haven’t seen the ring yet, but I do believe they will get engaged. But if you’d asked me this three weeks ago, I would have said, ‘Absolutely not!”
Will there soon be a wedding with vegan cake after the ceremony?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet