And it sounds like Leona has Simon already eating tofu from the palm of her hand.
“Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He’s cool like that.”
Meanwhile, Leona is spreading the word about vegetarianism at work.
“I’ve banned meat from all photo shoots to the tour itself simply because I don’t support the meat industry.”
Simon’s mother, Julie Cowell, reports her son is getting serious with his girlfriend.
Julie told Britain’s Hello magazine, “I haven’t seen the ring yet, but I do believe they will get engaged. But if you’d asked me this three weeks ago, I would have said, ‘Absolutely not!”
Will there soon be a wedding with vegan cake after the ceremony?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out