And it sounds like Leona has Simon already eating tofu from the palm of her hand.
“Anything I ask Simon to get involved in regarding my charity and environmental concerns he always does. He’s cool like that.”
Meanwhile, Leona is spreading the word about vegetarianism at work.
“I’ve banned meat from all photo shoots to the tour itself simply because I don’t support the meat industry.”
Simon’s mother, Julie Cowell, reports her son is getting serious with his girlfriend.
Julie told Britain’s Hello magazine, “I haven’t seen the ring yet, but I do believe they will get engaged. But if you’d asked me this three weeks ago, I would have said, ‘Absolutely not!”
Will there soon be a wedding with vegan cake after the ceremony?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes