“For your people, for your children and for the planet they will inherit–go meat-free one day.”
–Paul McCartney, taking his message of Meat-Free Mondays to the European Parliament.
He addressed an audience in Brussels to encourage the idea of skipping meat at least one day a week for the good of the planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”