“For your people, for your children and for the planet they will inherit–go meat-free one day.”
–Paul McCartney, taking his message of Meat-Free Mondays to the European Parliament.
He addressed an audience in Brussels to encourage the idea of skipping meat at least one day a week for the good of the planet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet