It’s been two decades since an adorable pig charmed its way into the lives of millions of people, possibly letting them rethink the role of animals in human lives.
James Cromwell was already a vegetarian when he filmed the movie Babe, but after its completion, he was motivated to do more.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015