Rob Zombie, Scott Ian (ANTHRAX) and Gary Holt (EXODUS, SLAYER) will appear as guest judges on Bravo’s Top Chef tonight, September 10 at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT.
Zombie will evaluate dishes from the pool of cheftestants that include Tiffani, who although runs a barbecue restaurant, boasts that many customers come in for the sides.
“I haven’t eaten meat in so long,” Zombie says in the clip.
“You still feel like you’re hard-wired to want that texture.”
Tiffani’s plan to obtain that “meaty” texture is to use mushrooms in a dish to resemble scallops.
What will Zombie think of Tiffani’s dish?
Tune in to Bravo tonight to find out!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools