Any vegetarian chef on a reality cooking show is something to get excited about, but when a 12-year old makes better sauce than most adults do–it’s something worth swearing like Gordon Ramsay.
Mia Evans was a contestant on the fourth season of Masterchef Junior, a kids’ spin-off of the adult series on Fox TV.
Mia needs to stay veggie because of a condition called PKU, which requires she follow a low-protein diet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet