Soy dips must be good, because Food Network star Alton Brown is one celebrity chef who’s invented his own version of edamame dip, which gets quickly gobbled up by anyone who knows it’s available, as you can see from the video below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight