Alton Brown has a knack for exploring creative and innovative ways to eat.
A foodie who has adopted a rather pescatarian diet and promotes the consumption of sustainable fish, has featured segments on knowing where your food comes from, raising hens in your backyard for your own eggs and more.
The Food Network chef has recently discussed a new faux chicken alternative that’s becoming popular among vegetarians, vegans and even meat eaters.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous