Kristina Addington, vegan chef and owner of Louisville, Kentucky’s Vegan Temptress, won the grand prize on the Food Network show Cutthroat Kitchen.
The series starring Alton Brown as the host is a standard cooking competition show with a twist — the competitors have the opportunity to use money to sabotage each other–making this reality TV show truly “cutthroat!”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)