Alton Brown has a knack for exploring creative and innovative ways to eat.
A foodie who has adopted a rather pescatarian diet and promotes the consumption of sustainable fish, has featured segments on knowing where your food comes from, raising hens in your backyard for your own eggs and more.
The Food Network chef has recently discussed a new faux chicken alternative that’s becoming popular among vegetarians, vegans and even meat eaters.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters