Kristina Addington, vegan chef and owner of Louisville, Kentucky’s Vegan Temptress, won the grand prize on the Food Network show Cutthroat Kitchen.
The series starring Alton Brown as the host is a standard cooking competition show with a twist — the competitors have the opportunity to use money to sabotage each other–making this reality TV show truly “cutthroat!”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)