Alton Brown has a knack for exploring creative and innovative ways to eat.
A foodie who has adopted a rather pescatarian diet and promotes the consumption of sustainable fish, has featured segments on knowing where your food comes from, raising hens in your backyard for your own eggs and more.
The Food Network chef has recently discussed a new faux chicken alternative that’s becoming popular among vegetarians, vegans and even meat eaters.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes