Kristina Addington, vegan chef and owner of Louisville, Kentucky’s Vegan Temptress, won the grand prize on the Food Network show Cutthroat Kitchen.
The series starring Alton Brown as the host is a standard cooking competition show with a twist — the competitors have the opportunity to use money to sabotage each other–making this reality TV show truly “cutthroat!”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Ben And Jerry’s Launch Vegan Ice Cream