Kristina Addington, vegan chef and owner of Louisville, Kentucky’s Vegan Temptress, won the grand prize on the Food Network show Cutthroat Kitchen.
The series starring Alton Brown as the host is a standard cooking competition show with a twist — the competitors have the opportunity to use money to sabotage each other–making this reality TV show truly “cutthroat!”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad