Jennifer Widerstrom from NBC’s Biggest Loser is teaching fitness by practicing what she preaches.
A former American Gladiators star, she’s known for her ripped physique and athletic skills. But she’s recently experienced an enlightenment that’s made her think as much about what she’s lifting with her fork as what she’s lifting on the barbell.
“I try to eat more green stuff now. I’d be really good and then be really bad. Now I’m more consistent. Like for lunch today, I’m going to get a vegetarian wrap with lettuce, where before I would have gotten a fried chicken sandwich and fries … because that’s the way I feel today,” she says.
“I’m more connected with putting better food in my bod.”
It’s no secret that a plant-based diet that includes meals like vegetarian wraps aids is reducing weight, as well as in the prevention of diseases associated with obesity.
Hope Wiederstrom’s new veggie health kick rubs off on all her aspiring mentees!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro