It’s no secret vegan musician Nellie McKay likes junk food, from calling herself a “junkatarian” to her theory that more vegan junk food would convert people to veganism. In this video from her Uncensored Interview set, she lists her favorite restaurants, which, ironically, don’t sound as if they’re serving junk at all. Veggie Paradise 2, the veggie burger at Better Burger, and even the Chipotle Burritos are on her fave list.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro