Dr. Oz is famous for helping millions of viewers across the nation adopt healthier eating habits. But while growing up, the TV doc and heart surgeon recalls he was nothing but a meat and potatoes eater. In an exclusive video for People Magazine, Oz explained how meeting his wife Lisa changed everything.
“I grew up eating a steak every night with mashed potatoes,” Oz told People. “It was a routine, kind of how my mom showed her love for me was to make that meal.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book