The right way isn’t substituting cheese sandwiches three times a day for burgers. And it’s not always about the veggies.
Dr. Oz suggests watching carbohydrates and incorporating lean, plant-based protein.
“I don’t want you to become a carbotarian,” Oz says.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Parade” Magazine Features Granola As Top 12 American Born
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Emily Deschanel And David Hornsby Take Baby To Vegan Crossroads
- Mayim Bialik On Vegans Breastfeeding
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder