Dr. Oz is famous for helping millions of viewers across the nation adopt healthier eating habits. But while growing up, the TV doc and heart surgeon recalls he was nothing but a meat and potatoes eater. In an exclusive video for People Magazine, Oz explained how meeting his wife Lisa changed everything.
“I grew up eating a steak every night with mashed potatoes,” Oz told People. “It was a routine, kind of how my mom showed her love for me was to make that meal.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu