Dr. Oz is famous for helping millions of viewers across the nation adopt healthier eating habits. But while growing up, the TV doc and heart surgeon recalls he was nothing but a meat and potatoes eater. In an exclusive video for People Magazine, Oz explained how meeting his wife Lisa changed everything.
“I grew up eating a steak every night with mashed potatoes,” Oz told People. “It was a routine, kind of how my mom showed her love for me was to make that meal.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nia Long Of “Single Moms Club” Goes Weeks Without Meat
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)