Dr. Oz is famous for helping millions of viewers across the nation adopt healthier eating habits. But while growing up, the TV doc and heart surgeon recalls he was nothing but a meat and potatoes eater. In an exclusive video for People Magazine, Oz explained how meeting his wife Lisa changed everything.
“I grew up eating a steak every night with mashed potatoes,” Oz told People. “It was a routine, kind of how my mom showed her love for me was to make that meal.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore