Dr. Oz has always welcomed vegan topics on his daytime television show, and next week on October 28, Oz will invite author, dietitian and Forks Over Knives consultant Julieanna Hever to discuss the benefits of a plant-based diet, as well as demonstrate several recipes from her book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition.
According to the site from the publisher of her book, Hever will show the audience how to make the It’s Easy Being Green Smoothie, Noritos and Beans and Greens Chili.
Below is Hever demonstrating making Noritos, which are burritos made with seaweed wrap. Hever makes a Mediterranen, Japanese and Mexican version of this burrito twist.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro