Anthony Weiner‘s sexting scandal may actually turn into something good for vegans.
Randall Richards is the president and owner of Carlos Danger Weiners, a hot dog company with the name inspired by the representative’s screen name he took when allegedly sending erotic messages and pictures of himself to female supporters of his NYC mayoral campaign.
Because of their cholesterol and fat content, eating real wieners can lead to clogged arterties and impotence, hindering your abilities to promote little Danger. Richards was approached by PETA and asked if he could make a vegan Carlos Danger (wiener, not the Congressman).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous