Bill Clinton discussed the diet that is keeping him healthy in his sixth decade of life with AARP, the premier lifestyle and information magazine for senior citizens.
Like many readers of the publication, one of Clinton’s main motivations for adopting a healthier lifestyle was to enjoy his future grandchildren.
“I just decided that I was the high-risk person, and I didn’t want to fool with this anymore. And I wanted to live to be a grandfather,” said Clinton. “So I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes